QA1 K-Member going to the trash pile

mustang3X

Established Member
I've got a tubular K on my DD and have had no issues. Beat the hell out of it alot and no problems.

That is good to hear, I'm not saying not to have one but I am saying it is best to be very careful who you buy from when it comes to parts like this.

98fourvalve

Established Member
That is good to hear, I'm not saying not to have one but I am saying it is best to be very careful who you buy from when it comes to parts like this.

Very true, from what I've seen with alot of aftermarket stuff like tubular K's they can be hit or miss. In your case it missed pretty bad.

I'm interested in seeing the K member you guys fab up. I wanted a MM/Griggs unit but didn't have the cash.

Mustang Matt

Established Member
so you guys dont recommend having a tubular front end if the car is a dd?

i love driving my cobra but would hate to stop just cuz i spent 550 on a suspension set up!! is anyone out there daily driving their snake on a tubular front? any problems?

I have a MM setup on one car and it's fine. On the other I have a PA racing setup with QA1 coil overs and I hate it on the street. I wish other people could read this and all the other QA1 k-member problem posts before purchasing them.

Users who are viewing this thread