Q for 03 owners.Who Will be first in the 10's w/bolt ons who is to run in 03 class?

GTFORDIFIED

Established Member
Is it FFW that will have a class just for 03s?Didn't they just have one of these events,if so what where the results?Has any one ran a 10s yet?What is the highest H-P you guys have heard of?What kinda after market parts are out now?What about a bigger blower etc???:thumbsup:

ironstang

Established Member
The motor is capaable of it, it's just a matter of weight and tune. I am almost postivie the green Fox body with the 03 motor ran in the 10s and the motor was stock(no internal head or bottomend work).

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
There is supposed to be some silver convertible guy from Indiana in the 10's already. He has a pulley about the size of a thread spool and a solid axle swap, exhaust and untold other mods too.

Saw the car at Mustang Alley during dream cruise. Anybody identify him?

LS1Z28Chris

Established Member
Originally posted by GTFORDIFIED
What about "The guy" w ith the fox body w/03 motor???I haven't heard about that! Tell us more!

There was a video of it posted on LS1.com a while back. Check Kazaa if you've got it. I think I have a few videos of it in my shared folder. One of it on the dyno and another of it at the track.

Chris

GTFORDIFIED

Established Member
WTF is Kazaa????

I'm one Who should never be allowed to oprate
a computer unless I'm supervised by Some one that Knows what he is doing! My friend is getting sick of fixing it after I screw it up!
Can you post the pic's so we could check them out?:uh oh:

Last edited:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Last edited:

A's Cobra

Established Member
COBRA + IRS= overall performance car, COBRA + SOLID AXLE = Mach1 (drag racer)

GTFORDIFIED

Established Member
I'm sorry guys! I think theres some thing wrong with my computer.I can't get any of these clips to work.It just sits there and does nothing....A little box come on @ the bottom of thescreen,but it just says "Connecting"I've tried others,too,with the same results.I used to be able to watch these types of clips,but here lately it won't work.My computer is old,but I don't under stand how come It use to work and now it won't???

Users who are viewing this thread