Pypes....

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
never heard of them, if i where you grab something that alot of ppl have givin good feedback on, like the magnaflow highflows, i can speak for myself they are good

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
ChuteboxeL03 said:
never heard of them, if i where you grab something that alot of ppl have givin good feedback on, like the magnaflow highflows, i can speak for myself they are good

Do a search on the maggies - they have a tendency for failure too. I've had one go on me, and SuperFords had one hollow itself totally out. There were a few more similar stories on the maggies (CarSounds).

Herb

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
thats crazy, never heard of that, but i dont know of another company that have a life time warranty like that magnaflows do.
how did you kno they went?

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
ChuteboxeL03 said:
thats crazy, never heard of that, but i dont know of another company that have a life time warranty like that magnaflows do.
how did you kno they went?

Mine sounded like a metal box of sockets when I shook it and on SuperFord - well, you could look straight through it.

I'll see if I can find his post - It was on F150, if I remember right.

Really no missing either as a bad cat. Mine were picked up second hand, so no warranty applied.

Herb

dagoboy

The Wop
Established Member
That is one of the reasons i was looking at the Pypes....because my maggie hi flow broke apart....clogged...and now rattles like my wifes head... :bash:

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
dagoboy said:
That is one of the reasons i was looking at the Pypes....because my maggie hi flow broke apart....clogged...and now rattles like my wifes head... :bash:

hahahaha couldent of put that better myself

Users who are viewing this thread