Pypes Stainless Cat Delete Pipes....who has them?

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Looking to pick these up because of 1.) pricing and 2.) want to keep the h pipe sound.

What is the overall quality of these? Jegs wants 230 something for their stainless option and at that price I'm gettting closer to full mid pipe $ IMO.

How was the fitment and any leak problems?

Thanks a Million

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
Just got a pair from my wife for my birthday...haven't put them on yet. Looking forward to hearing the difference!

-Andy

3unn

Established Member
Put them on my cousins '14 Premium MT82. Nicely made but had to loosen the h-pipe band clamps on his BOSS side pipes and whack them with a mallet to get it all lined up and sealed. No big deal really.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
nicely made, we sell alott of them for that very reason of the full pipe cost vs cat delete, let me know if you need one

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
Just installed a pair, LOVE EM!!! Perfect fit, nice and solid, my only complaint is was that it didn't come with mounting hardware. No worries, I had a bunch of Grade 8 sitting around I was able to use. BAM!! Nice and loud!! I have them with my full 3" Flowmaster cat(delete)back, couldn't be happier!! The loud pedal is now a LOUD pedal.

-Andy

Users who are viewing this thread