Putting power seat track from 99+ into Fox Body

87lc2

Established Member
Hey guys, its not a Cobra but have a question Im hoping someone can help out with. I recently bought a 90 GT Vert for my fiance and she loves the car but the drivers seat sits way too low for her and there is no up/down adjustment (the non-tilt wheel doesnt help). I got an 8-way power adjustable track from a 2000 GT and found a wiring diagram to make it work in the Fox. My question is, will I have any problems bolting the stock Fox seat to this track? The car has the black leather seats and they are mint, would really like to keep them in the car. Most everything Ive found searching the net is about people putting the whole seat & track into a Fox, couldnt find anyone that has put just the power track under a Fox seat. If anyone has any experience with this, I would appreciate the input.

delvin.a

Established Member
If you have all the parts just dive in! The seats are easy to take out and once out you'll be able to tell whats what

cheers

87lc2

Established Member
Yup, was easy as pie!. Did it Saturday afternoon in about 1.5 hours total. Only needed a small spacer and longer bolt to mount the rear of the Fox seat to the newer track. Then wired everything into the stock seats Lumbar harness and made it plug & play. Now I have an original Fox black leather seat that is 8-way adjustable. Best part is, you cant even tell! Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread