Put a Hemi in its place (kinda lame)

warmaster

Established Member
Just got my new motor in my bird the last week, its gotton a few hundred miles on it now so i think it was safe to run it through some gears.

Anyway, this afternoon on my way to work this cocky looking Douche in a brand new hemi ram comes racing past me then slams on his brakes, he then cuts me off mutiple times and really started pissing me off. So we both pull up to this light and while were waiting he honks his horn and says he wants to run me and im chicken shit for not racing before :rollseyes .

I agreed to run, so the light changed and i hit it, i spun all the way into second while putting many car lengths on this tard, by 100 he was way in the rearview. When we got to the next intersection he wouldnt look at me, then he proceded to do a shitty burnout around the corner.

I got my chuckle for the day, what a ****ing :loser:

warmaster

Established Member
Almost forgot, you guys will probably want a mod list

4.6 Block bored .20 over with Manley forged internals
low compression pistons (prepping for a Kenne Bell around X-mas time)
Windsor PI heads
J-modded 4r70w with 2800 stall converter
Aluminum Driveshaft
3.73's

SurferSVT

V
Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
Good kill none the less, but I wouldn't be that proud about smoking a truck in a car.:shrug:

While I agree that beating cars in my truck is much more satisfying, I must say that having owned a 1997 Ford Thuderbird with a souped up V8, beating anything in what most would consider an "old man's car" is a great feeling as well.

JWC

Established Member
Good kill and you are goingto LOVE the KB! Those Hemi trucks pull up to me in my 03 Cobra w/ KB and my 02 TT Porsche; they will never learn.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
JWC said:
Good kill and you are goingto LOVE the KB! Those Hemi trucks pull up to me in my 03 Cobra w/ KB and my 02 TT Porsche; they will never learn.

WOW, there must be a lot of Dumb ass's in Powhatan. I sure in the hell would know not to mess with a cobra or as porsche in my Hemi Truck.:nono:

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
WOW, there must be a lot of Dumb ass's in Powhatan. I sure in the hell would know not to mess with a cobra or as porsche in my Hemi Truck.:nono:

you would be supprised. i have had retards in suburbans try to race the snake. give em the :rolleyes: then run a gear through. :-D

JWC

Established Member
Not to many in Powhatan but a lot in Chesterfield and Richmond which is just outside of Powhatan.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
good kill man. no matter what someone is driving its nice to beat up on the assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread