Put a deposit on a Cobra today

Gooch03

Established Member
Well, I finally did it. I found a Arctic White 04 Cobra with 6k miles. Talked the dealer down to 23k. I get to pick it up tomorrow and I am DAMN happy.

Gooch03

Established Member
Never been touched. I already have a mac prochamber and 2.5" picked out I just gotta decide if it is def what I want.

MustangThief

Established Member
It's oxford white...but yeh, nice find man.

:??::??::??::??::??:

Oxford white is one of the FEW colors I would want.

Here's a recipe to make one of the sickest looking white terminators:

Add tint, mix in black cobra inserts, smoked lights/tails/reflectors. Stir lightly. Serve. For extra spice, when lightly brown, add Black FR500's/CCW (if you have deep pockets).

And bam. Insta-sexy-terminator.

Now to me, I would rather have a Comp Orange over a white. BUT, personally, if they both had the recipe above, I would then choose the white.

I've just seen too many white cobras, (mostly members on this site) that have done their white cobras RIGHT, and they look about as mean to me as a black/black C6 Z06. :rockon::beer:

Can I get a shit yeah please? :lol1:

$23k for an 04 with 6k? Thats a phenomenal deal as long as the motor is good. Tough to beat that! Congrats. I'm a big fan of Oxword white.

Gooch03

Established Member
It has really dark tint already. Its funny you mention the black inserts and tail light covers because I was thinking the same thing!!

I found this dealership out in the middle of nowhere and saw the car. I about shit myself when I saw the price.

MustangThief

Established Member
It has really dark tint already. Its funny you mention the black inserts and tail light covers because I was thinking the same thing!!

I found this dealership out in the middle of nowhere and saw the car. I about shit myself when I saw the price.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Post up some pics when you get her. And if you do decide to go that route, here's a site I was looking at to do my car.

http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-Tail-Light-Tint-s/115.htm

Has some good prices too.

As for my black vinyl cobra inserts, i got em off ebay for 7$ and they really look good. They fit perfect and are simple black vinyl.

Users who are viewing this thread