Push Button Start

Vette Eater

Established Member
So the GF got an 03 350z for a DD and I was surfing around the Z forums and came across this website for push button start system...Looks pretty nice and isn't cheesy like the typical BS viper button that some people have installed...This is a true keyless entry system and keyless go like all the newer cars have. What do you all think?

DW-tech ST800 alibaba. smart system - Smart system

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
WOW! I would love to have that in my car!! I would like to see if it has been done before and if it would work well with the cobra, but if no one has done it i might have to be the first one! this is cool!

CarolinaCobra

Established Member
This looks pretty interesting. I've always been jealous of my mothers G35 keyless entry. I don't see anything listed about manual cars but I don't see there being much of an issue. I sure don't want to be the guinea pig but I'd love to see someone else try it out.

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
i might have to be the guinea pig because this is just too cool.. as long as i make sure to leave it in neutral before using the remote starter i cant forsee any problems.. i was thinking about just leaving the keyhole there and mounting the remote starter where the little coin holder is.. i wouldn't want it where the key is now, and would like to take out the whole key assembly and replace it with the button but idk if thats possible.

SpectorV

Established Member
its interesting but I would not want a remote start type setup on a manual trans car, you are just asking for trouble.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Most keyless start things like this has a killswitch for when its in gear. It wont remote start unless its in neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread