purge line

all costume SVT

Established Member
I was wondering if sombody could tell me how to run a purge line, not for nitrus but for sh#ts and giigles. I'm want to have air shoot out of my front end and so forth. could sombody tell me how its done. Thanks :-D

all costume SVT

Established Member
"Ricer thing to do if you ask me". It is, but i just wanted to fu*k with some people around the way. I would rather have the real deal but one slip up and "BOOM" your out of a car, and you look like an ass. Thanks for the info, that kit on ebay is too much. you could do a Home Depo kit for like 45 buks. I'll prob hold off for now. Thanks again

Chi3f

Established Member
all costume SVT said:
"Ricer thing to do if you ask me". It is, but i just wanted to fu*k with some people around the way. I would rather have the real deal but one slip up and "BOOM" your out of a car, and you look like an ass. Thanks for the info, that kit on ebay is too much. you could do a Home Depo kit for like 45 buks. I'll prob hold off for now. Thanks again

let me see if i understand you logic. you want to f*ck with people and pretend you have nitrous then race them and? let them think they either beat you or lost to a car on nitrous?:xpl:

if you get your car tuned, don't add to much, and don't act like a tool with it then a shot of nitrous won't cause any slip ups unless your vin diesel...

Last edited:

Sellinger

Established Member
they sell electric fake blow off valves on ebay and what not...oh and plastic side exhaust at walmart..both equally sweet ;)

Demolisher

Established Member
lol sounds like a fun idea for all those people that dont have nitrous but then again ure gona have everyone wanting to race u since they think u have nitrous.

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
Chi3f said:
let me see if i understand you logic. you want to f*ck with people and pretend you have nitrous then race them and? let them think they either beat you or lost to a car on nitrous?:xpl:

if you get your car tuned, don't add to much, and don't act like a tool with it then a shot of nitrous won't cause any slip ups unless your vin diesel...
i second that, don't get greedy and nothing will blow up

Users who are viewing this thread