Purchasing a car out of state - advice needed

HarleyC13

Established Member
I'm heavily considering buying a 2013-14 GT500 and I've found a few options that are out of state. I would like to have the car shipped instead of flying to another state and hand delivering a check or wire transfer. Most of the cars I've found are 14+ hours away.

I found that escrow services may be the solution to the problem having which is making sure the car and title make it to the shipper and I'm not left waiting with cash sent for a car that is yet to be in my possession. What would you guys recommend?

dakotadog

I'm heavily considering buying a 2013-14 GT500 and I've found a few options that are out of state. I would like to have the car shipped instead of flying to another state and hand delivering a check or wire transfer. Most of the cars I've found are 14+ hours away.

I found that escrow services may be the solution to the problem having which is making sure the car and title make it to the shipper and I'm not left waiting with cash sent for a car that is yet to be in my possession. What would you guys recommend?
I am presently in same situation. What did you end up doing?

Users who are viewing this thread