Puppy kicking - CTS-V vs TT 5.0

cb900f

Established Member
Just got finished with the TT kit, and a buddy at work has a stock CTS-V. So we went down to Mexico. 5.0 was on street tires, so 2nd gear wasn't an option. Started in 3rd at 2800 RPMS on both runs. 1st run was 4.5 PSI, and 2nd run was 7.5 PSI and the CTS-V was given the move.

Enjoy!

[video=youtube;b7vSYR-O1NQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7vSYR-O1NQ[/video]

Troponin

Established Member
At first I thought "Wow, that's a damn fast CTS-V to keep up!" But then I saw that you started at 2800 RPMs, then I realized how much slower it was to your TT set up

cb900f

Established Member
At first I thought "Wow, that's a damn fast CTS-V to keep up!" But then I saw that you started at 2800 RPMs, then I realized how much slower it was to your TT set up

What's funny is that I thought the same after the first run. Then I looked down and I was on wastegates. Lol. 2nd one is funny to watch.

You ever come down to Houston? :dw:

Troponin

Established Member
What's funny is that I thought the same after the first run. Then I looked down and I was on wastegates. Lol. 2nd one is funny to watch.

You ever come down to Houston? :dw:
Not a lot. It's usually a trip with the family to spend the day dining and shopping. Would love to get there some time for a get together though, just never really looked in to any meets

Users who are viewing this thread