Punk kid gets tasered....Cop chick busts her ass!!

Sapperstang

Established Member
And yet the dpt I applied with didn't hire me but fat ass's like her do get hired. Makes no sense to me.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
And yet the dpt I applied with didn't hire me but fat ass's like her do get hired. Makes no sense to me.

Definately depends on the dept. and more times than not, when they're hired they're in good shape and over the years they get more and more out of shape.

Definately embarrassing to say the least.....the falling AND the weight.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Looks like the lady cop was trying to tackle the kid from the other side of the car.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
her name was Officer Bertha MCchunkmeister, wouldnt want to get pulled over by her while she's on her period and hungry.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
OMG that was great. I don't know her, but I bet she was one of those teens growing up who was a bitch and thought she was the shit. Then she became a cop just so she could give people shit. That was great.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
im sorry but that shit pisses me off.

I plan on going for the NJ State Police when I graduate here shortly.

And there should be a physical test twice a year, every year. And no women cops, not trying to be sexist, but they go down too easy (no pun intended)

I was happy as hell when she ate it tho, hahaha

-Sean

stubbs

Established Member
That suburb is actually 10 mins away from me. Those train tracks run along my house actually about a block away, and I never heard of that story.

Users who are viewing this thread