**Pullied GT500 vs GT35r Evo; GT500 vs LS3 corvette***

LthlGt500

Established Member
found these cool films on streetfire

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/GT35r-Evo-9-vs-Pullied_291776.htm]GT35r Evo 9 vs Pullied GT500- Video[/ame]

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Intake-Catless-LS3-vs_297421.htm]Intake Catless LS3 Corvette vs Pullied Intake GT50- Video[/ame]

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Don't need race gas, just a little Meth. And if that EVO had Meth and 30psi that GT500 was toast. But run what ya brung and the EVO didn't bring enough.

exactly that battle will never work, cause if it had meth and 30psi I hope it would beat that gt500, that gt500 is stock with a freaking intake and a pulley and tune only, thats like saying" well that gt500 needs a kb or whipple, or saying " oh well if the gt500 was on more than a pulley, and pushing 20-25psi/ twin screw. the evo even on 30psi would be toast :)

Last edited:

fre

Established Member
Good race, wonder how much boost the evo was pushing. Evos don't need race gas to run 30psi if they have e85 in the area. Been running e85 with 30-31psi the last 25k miles. I love the corn. My e.t posted below was done on e85 as well.

Last edited:

mysticalsnake

Established Member
How fast do you think they got up to? Did the Evo start losing when it 5th gear (an OD gear)?

yup..i thought the same thing. I was listening to both cars. heard the evo get done with 4th and was thinking "oh, about 1/4 to 1/2 a car, damn good run....wait, WTF?! he's gonna race in 5th?...later!" lol

Felix

Established Member
How fast do you think they got up to? Did the Evo start losing when it 5th gear (an OD gear)?

Just like you said, 5th gear in an Evo is an OD gear. The EvoIX's are a tad shorter, but it still seems like it falls on it's face.

Users who are viewing this thread