Pullied 04' Cobra VS Stock 08' LS3 Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
This is another pulley/tune/intake/exhaust cobra racing that same vette.

That white cobra runs hard for what it is, its a street car and performs well on the street. I dont think his track times are very accurate based on what ive seen the car do. I know that might sound stupid but this video is a perfect example.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7kiqhgiJOo]YouTube - HD - Bolt on '03 Cobra vs '08 C6 Corvette[/ame]

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member

That white cobra runs hard for what it is, its a street car and performs well on the street. I dont think his track times are very accurate based on what ive seen the car do. I know that might sound stupid but this video is a perfect example.

YouTube - HD - Bolt on '03 Cobra vs '08 C6 Corvette

Are you serious Dean? That red cobra was slow as f**k.:bash: Popeye who has a 2002 camaro ss with a tune ran with that pullied cobra from a 1st gear roll all the way to the top of 4th gear! Something is seriously wrong with that cobra and i think that was stupid of you to use that car as an exapmle! That cobra probably traps 108 mph by the way he was running! As far as Jason's car goes it runs ALOT better on the track than it does on the street! His car is fast but not fast enough to pull a ls3 like that! Good kill as i said before but that is not the norm!:beer:

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
Are you serious Dean? That red cobra was slow as f**k.:bash: Popeye who has a 2002 camaro ss with a tune ran with that pullied cobra from a 1st gear roll all the way to the top of 4th gear! Something is seriously wrong with that cobra and i think that was stupid of you to use that car as an exapmle! That cobra probably traps 108 mph by the way he was running! As far as Jason's car goes it runs ALOT better on the track than it does on the street! His car is fast but not fast enough to pull a ls3 like that! Good kill as i said before but that is not the norm!:beer:

I didnt know the cobra lost to popeye. His car is fast enough to pull the LS3, did you not see the video? Z06KID was in the vette, so I dont want to hear the "driver error" excuse.

Ive see jasons car rip cars he shouldnt on the streets all the time. Guaranteed hes got more then an 11.7 in it. I know that for a fact. Id like to see it with a line lock and a nice high rpm burnout with a good launch. I bet he can pull an 11.5 with it, if not damn close.

Last edited:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member

No need to get your panties on a bunch man. :loser: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. FYI, from 06 on forward ALL Vettes have 6 speeds, being a manual or an auto.

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Oh btw how is it that the ls3 vette beat/ran with the srt 4 and so did SSSSIKH but when SSSSIKH ran the vette he pulled like 5 cars?

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member

YouTube - HD - Bolt on '03 Cobra vs '08 C6 Corvette
that red cobra is not running the way it should, me and him have the same mods and i put bus lengths on him...i just talked to him and he said he had 2 blown spark plugs an exhaust leak, and a few things off in his tune:shrug:....we'll be having a re-match when he gets his bugs sorted out...

...post the video of me racing the red cobra just for reference

and i agree with you for my mods (intake, full exhaust, pulley and a tune) my car does run very good on the street as well as the track...the only thing is my car hates racing from a dig on the street! :burnout:

yeah like i said, his car is not running right and is dog shit slow for being a pullied cobra!

my car runs good on the track and the street...it rolls out bro for my very minimal mods!

and plus you seen the video...how did i pull a ls3 like that? i dont know...cuz i was expecting it to be a close bumper to bumper race since we both should be running identical trap speeds...

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
I didnt know the cobra lost to popeye. His car is fast enough to pull the LS3, did you not see the video? Z06KID was in the vette, so I dont want to hear the "driver error" excuse.

Ive see jasons car rip cars he shouldnt on the streets all the time. Guaranteed hes got more then an 11.7 in it. I know that for a fact. Id like to see it with a line lock and a nice high rpm burnout with a good launch. I bet he can pull an 11.5 with it, if not damn close.

+1...i think it has 11.5 @ 120 in it! ....not bad for a vert!!:rockon:

Oh btw how is it that the ls3 vette beat/ran with the srt 4 and so did SSSSIKH but when SSSSIKH ran the vette he pulled like 5 cars?

you tell us...:coolman:

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
No need to get your panties on a bunch man. :loser: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. FYI, from 06 on forward ALL Vettes are have 6 speeds, being an manual or an auto.

I meant a 6 speed manual.:bash: Is that clear enough for you? And i was there the night of the runs. Oh and i spoke my mind so yes i AM entitled to my own opinion!:idea:

l3d0hna3d

Established Member

It was staged. The Vette wasnt even WOT. Never even took it over 4k rpm :bash:

mustangbee

Established Member
and plus you seen the video...how did i pull a ls3 like that? i dont know...cuz i was expecting it to be a close bumper to bumper race since we both should be running identical trap speeds...

why is everyone so surprised? i wouldnt be surprised to see a C6 Z lose to this car.. when you enter an unknown driver into the equation anything can happen, esp on the street, auto, whatever.. doesnt mean the cobra is faster than a Z or that Ls3 really with awesome drivers.. that cobra won, good one:rockon:

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
Ive seen jasons car trap over 122mph! How is that not enough to whoop an LS3 vette.

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
why is everyone so surprised? i wouldnt be surprised to see a C6 Z lose to this car.. when you enter an unknown driver into the equation anything can happen, esp on the street, auto, whatever.. doesnt mean the cobra is faster than a Z or that Ls3 really with awesome drivers.. that cobra won, good one:rockon:

Both the Cobra and Vette drivers are some of the better drivers in the area for the cars they drive. I dont think driver had anything to do with this race.

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Ive seen jasons car trap over 122mph! How is that not enough to whoop an LS3 vette.

It is enough to whoop on A BONE stock one. Bone stock 08 LS3's on average trap around 117 - 119, in some cases. Some with just a CAI, tune, and sticky tires have trapped 122 - 123. Add a cam and long tube headers, some have already run 10.6's at 131 MPH. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread