Pullied 04 Cobra vs Big Turbo Evo VIII VIDEO!!!!

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Daniel said:
sure took awhile to get to the race

Jesus you're probably one of those guys that just tears a womans clothes off and sticks it right in huh?

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
4tun8 said:
Jesus you're probably one of those guys that just tears a womans clothes off and sticks it right in huh?
Nothing wrong with that?? Right?? :)

musclefan21

Established Member
i think that cobra guy was joking when he was saying he was gonna smoke that evo. i tink they are buddies or something.

Also, with ticky tires, RWD shouldn't let AWD go away from a dig. At drastrip RWD > AWD

Jroc

Established Member
Surprising.

The Cobra has the same basic power mods as me. I thought the Evo was going to beat him pretty good with his mods. Do you know how much boost and what turbo the Evo was running? I'm assuming thats your car? I know those Evo's are pretty nasty when you start modding them.

Last edited:

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Jroc said:
Surprising.

The Cobra has the same basic power mods as me. I thought the Evo was going to beat him pretty good with his mods. Do you know how much boost and what turbo the Evo was running? I'm assuming thats your car? I know those Evo's are pretty nasty when you start modding them.

You gotta understand how a big turbo acts on pump gas.

Evo has a custom turbo, fmic, cams, exhaust, intake, boost controller, tuning.

CobraRyan

Banned
yea that was a bad ass race....didnt like the cobras attitude going up against an aftermarket turbo evo.

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
musclefan21 said:
i think that cobra guy was joking when he was saying he was gonna smoke that evo. i tink they are buddies or something.

that guy was clearly ****ing around about the evo being a piece of shit and the buslengths...good race guys. Race gas and more boost in the Evo would have been an walkover.

I know I know fellow Cobra guys, all he would need is a KB. blah blah blah.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
CobraRyan said:
yea that was a bad ass race....didnt like the cobras attitude going up against an aftermarket turbo evo.

hell if I saw a random evo rolling around, id figure it would be busses also....:shrug: but then again there are many fast ones....

COBRA55

New Name but Old member
Established Member
that guy is an ass. close race though, i say you up the boost and get higher octane to shut him up.

musclefan21

Established Member
Stangfreek said:
I know I know fellow Cobra guys, all he would need is a KB. blah blah blah.

Nope. ported blower + 75 shot should be mid 10 sec cobra so you DO NOT need KB.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Nice death. Gotta hand it to you your evo seems to be pretty fast. Was the Cobra just pullied or was it ported also? And I'm sure he was just joking about the evo being a piece of shit and bus lengths. You guys are friends right? If not then put in some race gas, go from a dig and shut him up. I'm all for domestics but if someone is just a plain ass then I will root for the other guy.

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
musclefan21 said:
Nope. ported blower + 75 shot should be mid 10 sec cobra so you DO NOT need KB.

you completely missed my point.

Sometimes people *tend* to have their status as a human of the male species threatened by watching a video of a car they consider "lesser" hang with a car of the same model as their choice. *see: LS1TECH, SVTPERFORMANCE, ETC. ETC.

I was taking a veiled jab at those sorts, who would feel a need to defend the Cobra against the likely loss to that Evo on kill mode.

Users who are viewing this thread