Pullied 03 Cobra waxes a 520hp SS

robiferretti

Established Member
nice race, LPE doesn't do heads cam packages very aggressively... that car sorry to disappoint is no where near 525 rwhp...if the car puts out 400-430 rwhp (430 is a lot for a LPE H&C). Not taking away from your driving or your car, good run!:beer:

1BadWS6

Established Member
That is a very cool run. But yea I dunno about 525rwhp. Never the less, your car freaking moves. I'm trying to find a pullie, exhaust cobra to run, but everyone here doesn't know what racing is :X

95snoozer

Established Member
this was taken form the 03 cobra owners site

Heres a video of me vs. my buddy Steve. He has a 02 Camaro SS, Lingenfelter heads, cam, full exhaust, custom tune, 440 RWHP. It’s definitly a BADASS race!

rdvenom99

Established Member
First of all that's not my car, wish it was though :D

I guess waxing is a little harsh of a word. Was a very close race.

2000-S6

Established Member
nice kill on a sweet ss. very nice cobra too. that win was 1/2 car. still nice and close. not to sure of the 525 hp though. again, nice kill.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
that was such a close race;-) and guys he never said 525RWHP he just says 525 hp whether it by crank or flywheel whatever.
Jd

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Originally posted by 1BadWS6
That is a very cool run. But yea I dunno about 525rwhp. Never the less, your car freaking moves. I'm trying to find a pullie, exhaust cobra to run, but everyone here doesn't know what racing is :X

I live here in Vegas bro.... Next time you see a red Cobra it could possibly be me! :p Not many Redfires out here. And I am not one to back down from a challenge :beer:

Bane

Established Member
Ask any racer, any real racer here. Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. winning's winning.

had to do it. :p

BLK 02 SS

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
nice race, LPE doesn't do heads cam packages very aggressively... that car sorry to disappoint is no where near 525 rwhp...if the car puts out 400-430 rwhp (430 is a lot for a LPE H&C). Not taking away from your driving or your car, good run!:beer:

same thing i was thinking the most i think he is putting out with a good tune 420hp to the wheels
but anyways good race :D and the other 03 the white man that things sound nice and runs very good

fubu795

Banned
Thats my cobra in the videos. The camaro puts down 440 RWHP, he has a bunch more mods, just not listed. Lingenfelter heads, cam, full exhaust, 12 bolt rear, some kinda intake, etc.......

The white cobra that kills me has a blowzilla, boosta-pump, kooks long tubes, x-pipe, flowmaster 3 inch catback, vortech after cooler, 55 lb injectors, full roll cage, 18 inch afs cobra wheels, JLP heat exchanger, dynoed at 610 RWHP with 17 lbs boost on 91 octane!

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Too many skeptics here, take it for what it is, a good video and a nice race.

Users who are viewing this thread