Pullied 03 Cobra Vs H/C/I c5 Rematch

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Yes that cobra is quite strong and that c5 doesn't seem to make great enough power to talk trash. I have a c5z with same cam and I ran door to door with a '13 GT500 and had him up to about 130.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes that cobra is quite strong and that c5 doesn't seem to make great enough power to talk trash. I have a c5z with same cam and I ran door to door with a '13 GT500 and had him up to about 130.

Where is the video?

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I'm not exactly the type to drive around with a camera recording these days. I, also, couldn't very well ask him to wait while i ran home and set up a go pro. Sorry guys.

blown1

Established Member
Nice kill, c5 needs some help. My c5z went 11.1 @ 126 cam/fast 102, and was a handful for pullied cobras. Again, nice runs and quality video.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Idk what 799 heads are but does he have stock gears? Ls1s are begins for a set of 3.90s or 4.10s. That car should be trapping 124-125 all day every day

799 are stock LS2 head castings. They are essentially the same as the 243 castings. 799 usually came on LS2 cars and 243 on LS6 cars. The only difference was the valves used. They flow similar. LS6 used hollow intake valves and sodium filled exhaust valves while 799 on the LS2 used standard solid valves.

And if all this guy did was bolt a set on, they are only worth 10-15hp over the stock 241 or 853 LS1 castings. Not really considered a major upgrade for the work involved

Last edited:

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Seems like you don't believe anything without a video. I kind of understand that but at the same time, it shouldn't be hard to believe there are other quick z06's out there. I mean yours was supposedly just a "bolt on ls6" and would beat just about everything.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Seems like you don't believe anything without a video. I kind of understand that but at the same time, it shouldn't be hard to believe there are other quick z06's out there. I mean yours was supposedly just a "bolt on ls6" and would beat just about everything.

Its not that I dont believe, I just want to watch. Nothing tells the story like a video.

Of course that there are plenty of other competent c5s out there, hence why I want to see videos.

And "no supposedly", it was just a full exhaust, cai and tune car.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

2618366.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread