Pullied 03 Cobra vs 04 Twin Turbo Gto

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
Took a nice long trip to mexico 3 weekends ago. My cobra vs my buddy in his twinned Goat

Cobra has 2.81 pulley with x pipe and catback exhaust, intake, dyno tune, pump gas, 470/470

The Gto has twinned 67's precision turbos 6 psi, cam, dumped exhaust, intake, street tuned, weight reduction, e85 Stick car 550+ Whp. Pretty much an Ls6.

Both cars had a passenger.

[youtube_browser]GcTwYAnEauM[/youtube_browser]

He passed me the last 2 races @ 120

Shouldn't of been as close imo. With his weight reduction he probably is lighter than me.

Good runs for sure

Last edited:

walkdog311

Established Member
???

Was that a first time driver in the GTO??? **** me that was the worst shifting ever.... Let that thing bounce the rev limiter till it blows!!!!

Your car was running strong though!!!

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Was that a first time driver in the GTO??? **** me that was the worst shifting ever.... Let that thing bounce the rev limiter till it blows!!!!

Your car was running strong though!!!

lol + 100000000 not sure why poster thinking it should have been closer of a race if anything it should have even favored more of the GTO with a better driver. High MPH highway roll races favor turbo's once moving imo.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
LOL!! I was thinking the same thing. That GTO driver can't drive for shit. He should've killed that Cobra easily, unless his car is only making 6psi total from the turbos. Even so, his car is claimed to be making 550+WHP. It should've been a cake walk against the Cobra.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
lol + 100000000 not sure why poster thinking it should have been closer of a race if anything it should have even favored more of the GTO with a better driver. High MPH highway roll races favor turbo's once moving imo.

You need to go back and reread because the poster did not say it should have been closer.

Users who are viewing this thread