Pulley

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
The general consensus on this board and from most vendors is that a 3.2” pulley will be safe without a chip. I haven’t seen an A/F chart of one.

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
That is what I thought and I could've swore I saw that somewhere on here too. I have the 3.2, 3.4 DUB pulley set from South Florida and am waiting to install it. I also have a bassani x-pipe and 95 mm maf that needs to be installed. I am going to try and go to Speedtek the last Saturday this month and dyno it and get the A/F. Elapidae, are you going to the dyno session. I am going to set up a thread for the dfw owners to see if they want to have a GTG then.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
I won't be able to make it. I got some Lowes gift cards for X-Mas and my wife already has them spent which, in itself, is bad but it also means new weekend projects (painting, building, fixing, etc...) Fortunately, they'll be spent soon enough and maybe I'll get a weekend back :dw:

I asked for Cobra parts dammit :cuss:

lifter213

Established Member
I plan on being at that Speedtek dyno day also.

lifter213

Established Member
Early like 8-9ish i think. I've never been there when they started so i'm not sure. But that would be the ideal time to get a jump on everyone so we wouldnt have to wait forever. Maybe someone else will know when they start.

Users who are viewing this thread