Pulley Question

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You will see about a 4 psi gain with the lightning pulley. +/- 1 psi, if I remember right. The lighting pulley is equal to a 2.93.

-Jeff

03BlkCobra1

Established Member
Cool thanks.. I read in one of the other threads would need a spacer? Also on a stock car what power range should that put me in with a conservitive tune.. only other things done is the k&n drop in filter and a bassani Cat-back the (Aggressive one from there site).

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Look to see about 410-420 rwhp if the car is stock other than the pulley. Add a CAI and catback and you should be around 440-450 rwhp. You will not need a spacer, at least as far as I know. I went with a Billetflow 2.93 pulley though, but we transfered it from my cobra to my brother's lightning with no problems. It was a non slip with the silver finish, and we did it for the bling factor.

-Jeff

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03BlkCobra1 said:
Is there any year inparticular that I need to look at? 01+ or will the 99-00 work as well?

You can use the Lightning upper however why don't you treat your car a little better and get a High Quality and Awesome looking piece like the Billetflow pulley!!

Check out what I'm talking about
BF-NONSLIP-1_LRG.jpg

It doesn't get any better than that!! You can give us a call or order off the site and we'll be sure to take good care of you. Jared@Lethal :beer:

snake134

yea i wouldnt risk it gettin a lightning pulley, go with billetflow....the cool thing is that their shop is only a 30 min drive from my house :)

Users who are viewing this thread