Pulley install instructions

ctmTO

Established Member
hey guys, I may be an idiot but I can't find any step by step instructions anywhere on your website or here for how to install new pulley and balancer. Please help....

ctmTO

Established Member
hey guys, I may be an idiot but I can't find any step by step instructions anywhere on your website or here for how to install new pulley and balancer. Please help....
figured it out. you guys should really provide instructions somewhere. I still have no idea if I am supposed to wait for emailed tune or if its on the sct already...

VNMOUS1

Established Member
figured it out. you guys should really provide instructions somewhere. I still have no idea if I am supposed to wait for emailed tune or if its on the sct already...
Handled.

For everyone else, if you ever need assistance after hours, email to [email protected] is the most expedient way to contact us.

VMP Ultimate Pulley Tool instructions are in the box behind the foam.

The OP had a good suggestion; we will add an option memo to the instructions regarding replacement of the stock idler with the 90mm we supply in certain kits. Thanks.

If you purchase a handheld tuning device with VMP custom tunes, the device will be loaded 99 percent of the time. Exceptions are if we need more information for your car that we can get by you reading this info with the "blank" device. Rare.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread