Pulley Boys question

Emil

Established Member
Looking to buy a 3.1 one piece pulley and puller. Anyone have either of the mentioned from pulley boys? I'm wondering about their quality.
Thanks

Juiced-03

Established Member
I have the pulley puller and have used it many times and never had a problem. I would definitely buy it again! The instructions were not so great but I figured it out. It is a solid product and I don't think I could ever bend it if I wanted to!

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
I bought a pulley boys puller and their 3.2" pulley. Their stuff is definitely quality. I've used the puller a half dozen times with no problems on my car and other people's cars. I didn't like the looks of their pulley so later down the road I bought a Steeda steel 3.1" pulley instead.

Emil

Established Member
Thanks,
I ended up ordering the 3.1, puller and belt for $211, great price! I actually liked their puller the best because it is based on a triangle.

Last edited:

RJCobra

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
I have the pulley puller and have used it many times and never had a problem. I would definitely buy it again! The instructions were not so great but I figured it out. It is a solid product and I don't think I could ever bend it if I wanted to!

Do you use a new "M8 stud and washer" for every installation?

Juiced-03

Established Member
RJCobra said:
Do you use a new "M8 stud and washer" for every installation?

Sorry, don't check this forum much. I have used the same M8 and washer everytime. I have probably pulled off pullies 8 times and installed them just as many times as well (with the same M8 and washer).

I see no reason to use a new one each time. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread