Pulled the trigger

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just told the dealer I would take the 08 I've been looking at. Its an 08 GT pretty much loaded. It's the dark candy apple color. Ill post up pics later. Let the modding begin!!!:rockon:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Congrats! What kind of mods do you have planned for it?

I have a set of bullet wheels ordered, a pypes mid-pipe system, and a silver horse racing honeycomb tail panel. I wanna add a GT/CS style front or a CDC chin spoiler I hadn't decided yet. Im gonna tint the windows. Around the first of the year Im gonna add a JLT CAI and have it dynoe tuned. Ill do a catted X-pipe, underdrive pullies, and a different throttle body sometime next year. Its also going to get lowered and a truck load of good suspension parts through at it.

blueovalfan

Established Member
I have a set of bullet wheels ordered, a pypes mid-pipe system, and a silver horse racing honeycomb tail panel. I wanna add a GT/CS style front or a CDC chin spoiler I hadn't decided yet. Im gonna tint the windows. Around the first of the year Im gonna add a JLT CAI and have it dynoe tuned. Ill do a catted X-pipe, underdrive pullies, and a different throttle body sometime next year. Its also going to get lowered and a truck load of good suspension parts through at it.

Is that the mid muffler catback style systom from pipes? If so def get an exhaust clip on here, I have been thinking of going with that instead of my current slp loudmouths.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Is that the mid muffler catback style systom from pipes? If so def get an exhaust clip on here, I have been thinking of going with that instead of my current slp loudmouths.

Yes it is. Ill post some clips up by the weekend. Hopefully getting it on tommorrow after noon.

2k6silvergt

Established Member

I wouldn't waste the money on the throttle body. I had a bbk one on mine and it barely made a difference. Is it an auto or manual?

Cobra-O

Established Member
What wheels did you order? I have a set of 18" polished aluminum bullitts for sale, with tires for dirt cheap. They came stock on my GT/CS.

Cobra-O

Established Member
I have them listed at $650, but it is obo. I might have them sold here locally for $575. I should know by the end of the day. That is a stupid low price, but I want them out of the garage.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just got the Pypes set up on her today. I love the sound of it. I'll post up a video when I get home.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread