Pulled the trigger

jsquared_25

Established Member
Premium Member
Well my awesome wife finally gave in and let me have the green light for a supercharger. Went down to Triangle Speed Shop and Daniel got me fixed up. Decided to go with basically TSS’s stage 2 2.9 Whipple kit along with opg’s and crank shaft sprocket. Needless to say, I am pretty excited especially since this will be my first supercharged car. Hopefully in the next two weeks all the parts will be in and shortly after that my car will be up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TBolton

Established Member
Congrats. I was eyeing that kit or the procharger.

I've got ZERO use for a supercharger....i jus know I wanted one. Lol.

Hope all goes well, those kits look nice.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Were you able to take advantage of the Whipple sale and save 15%. I know some vendors such as Lethal and Beefcake were selling them at 15% off, hopefully TSS did the same for you. Enjoy the new found POWA!

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Congrats! Order some Drag Radials. Your Whipple will be worthless on the street w/out them. Look into the Whipple whine mod as well.

jsquared_25

Established Member
Premium Member
Were you able to take advantage of the Whipple sale and save 15%. I know some vendors such as Lethal and Beefcake were selling them at 15% off, hopefully TSS did the same for you. Enjoy the new found POWA!

They gave me a pretty solid deal including installation for all the parts with a tube.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread