Pulled the trigger today...

Ferrcad

Established Member
Thanks from all the input from Chirs I placed an order today for a 2014 GT500 Convertible Deep Impact Blue stripe delete with SVT Package, Recaro's and Nav package... With ADV Assement, fuel and destination the invoice was $62919.72 and they agreed in writing to sell there allocation for $63,500 which is $4770 off of MSRP... I have in writing the total workup of the price, tax and title transfer with the GM and my signatures and it shows no SVT charges on the sheet. Hopefully they don't try to pull a fast one when it arrives or they will be giving me my deposit back and can sell to the next guy.

So guys go out there and beat the streets the deals are available with a little work. I started this process back in December with another dealership who basicly screwed me over on my 2012 Acura TL. I did a courtesy trade through the dealership with the understanding of doing the order early 1st quarter and they screwed me over by selling the dealership the 1st of year. The new owner honored the sale price but not the courtesy trade. Basicly I ended up eating 2,200 in tax equity because of this situation... So I started my search elsewhere and found this dealership willing to offer me this great price and pulled the trigger. According to the GM of the dealership it should be at the dealership sometime in late May early June. So the wait begins.... Once again thanks Chris for all your input...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

bossman302

Banned
your numbers do not add up to 4000 Plus off MSRP, can you brake it down for me?

Invoice 62,900
Selling price 63,500

Does selling price include Tax and Tag? If so, I see the discount.

Last edited:

Ferrcad

Established Member
63,500 plus tax (PA 6%) doc $139.00 + tag transfer $28.50 = $67,477.50 Gave them $1,477.50 down on order $66,000 on delivery... Lot better than $68270 + tax, doc and title...

Think I did real well on a 2014 Vert ordered the way I want and color... As I said 68,270 - 4770 = 63,500 plus tax, title and transfer...

The invoice print out showed the following:

54432 + 1424 Recaro, 3120 SVT, 2088 Nav, 54.72 Fuel, 1006 Adv Assement and Delivery/Dest. 795 = 62919.72

He wanted 64000 I originally offered 63000 based off of the 2013 pricing and the 450 bump but not realizing the Adv Assement of 1006 built into the invoice for Western PA... He said he could not go 63000 so we settled for 63500...

There are all the numbers and the process.... Thanks to Chris I had him eat half of the Adv Assement in the end.... He has to pay that to Ford as a part of the invoice... Also figure at least 3% hold back on 68270 = 2048.10 + 580.28 over invoice is the ball park amount of money he made on the deal. So I believe in the end really not a bad deal...

Last edited:

Ferrcad

Established Member
There dealer order will change on Tuesday to mine and then they will submit with Priority 10 order type 1 along with my name added to the order... The order guy comes to the dealership on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Hopefully nothing changes between now and delivery... If so, they can sell the car to someone else and refund my deposit....:thumbsup:

ryan319

Established Member
Can you PM the dealership where you got it? I'm also in western PA and in the market. What's the Adv Assessment?

I'm supposed to meet with a dealer tomorrow night that has a '14 allocation.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Can you PM the dealership where you got it? I'm also in western PA and in the market. What's the Adv Assessment?

I'm supposed to meet with a dealer tomorrow night that has a '14 allocation.

Different areas of the country put the local advertising fee on the invoice. It is taken out of the dealers profit- thus raising GE invoice price of the car (but not the MSRP)

Users who are viewing this thread