pulled over in Nash, NC LEO help

69Mach1351w

Established Member
i recently was pulled over on HW 264 in the wooded area. I was speeding at 87 mph in a 70. The cop was a nice guy, but straight to the point, i pulled over immediatly. Well, this is the problem about 1 1/2 years ago, i used my PJC, to drop a bad ticket. If i dont get this ticket dropped does the previous "bad" ticket and the most recent end up on my liscense. Also, if anyone knows a lawyer in Nash County, NC i would appreciate if you could get a name or possibly a number. The court date it during my college classes.

Thanks
Mark

69Mach1351w

Established Member
oh, also, my speedometer is off by about 4 MPH, im going to get it fixed at a state verified shop, so do you think that the speed may drop down to that, or no. Im guessing no, but its a shot

69Mach1351w

Established Member
i knew it was off, so i will tell them i tried to fix it myself, but i couldnt.( the predator didnt quite get it) I mean it is no excuse to be speeding that much over, but i was always guessing what speed i was going. Also the traffic in that area always seems to speed about 10 over in that area anyways. I bet cops love posting around there.

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
Those wooded areas left in those wide medians leave lots of good hiding places. I drive through there occasionally, however since the speed limit is already 70 mph I always try to run no higher than 75-77 mph and I'm still getting passed frequently...mostly from teen and young adult drivers. From my experience, the highway patrol has considerable tolerances around here because of so many folks now blasting down the controlled access highways and interstates. In NC they can suspend your license for 15 mph or over with exception to 70 zones where 80 is absolute.
I saw on the news where the Raleigh PD were cracking down, too coming in to downtown area. Even busted some nut doinig 98 in a 45!!

Users who are viewing this thread