Pulled out stock Plugs and found This!!!!

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
I swapped out the stock plugs in my g/f's 03 cobra and the number 4 cylinder's plug looked like this.............! :uh oh:
d40ec05736.jpg
e6d4ff99fa.jpg
Anyone seen this before? She's freakin out! :nonono: I need some help please!

Cobra_03

Established Member
IronTerp said:
"Water in the Hole"!!!! Careful when squirting the ole' engine down with H20.....

Yeah I was thinking water to, but she said she didn't hose the engine down...then again it's been rainging for 27 day's straight here lol!! Thanks guys for the quick reply! :rockon:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
check the seal on the rear of the spark plug cover. Mine went bad and I had a ton of water in mine. Luckily it didn't kill the coil.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
It will really get bad if the water builds up and you get cross fire or grounding out. You'll feel it when WOT. It will sounds like your belt is slipping way bad, sort of like a 2 step. Have you had the coil covers off before? Make sure the seal is eated correctly. Thats how I had my prob. My own fault.

Last edited:

Cobra_03

Established Member
She has never had the covers off before, then again she's the second owner. When I changed the plugs the seal looked good all around the cover? With no moisture, it almost looked like the plug was getting really hot! :shrug: Might have to take the plug to Ford!

Users who are viewing this thread