Psycho Exs

werewoulf3

The Land of Hillbillys
Established Member
i dont know what to do, i need to fly somewhere to get something but my ex is a flight attendant, and when she sees me it would be WW3........i dont wanna see her......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Digital

Established Member
i dont know what to do, i need to fly somewhere to get something but my ex is a flight attendant, and when she sees me it would be WW3........i dont wanna see her......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0073bb7b-3f14-457f-b32c-4519b21b394e.jpg

Krwy

Established Member
Thats not that bad. I had a girl tell me a few months ago she was a legit paranoid schizophrenic and heard two voices in her head all the time. I left shortly after, haha.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Thats not that bad. I had a girl tell me a few months ago she was a legit paranoid schizophrenic and heard two voices in her head all the time. I left shortly after, haha.

Id have too much fun with that

"Oh yeah, I can hear them too, theyre both saying to give me epic head and then piitb. Imagine that?"

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member

thats nothing, I once had a girl tell me the ghost of her deceased sister was watching us bang. now thats psycho.:uh oh:

oldmodman

Established Member
Fly different airline.

Or.

Travel with incredibly hot chick. Then when she spots you she goes insane.

And is taken off the flight at the other end in handcuffs by those Security Goons.

Machdup1

Established Member
Tell her that you took this flight just to get her back, demand mile high club treatment and then tell her that you don't think it is working out right after landing.

Video entire flight, post it to Youtube.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Just fly on a different airline. Simple as that. Also, grow up. If she wants to risk her job let her have at it. Just make sure you get it on video.

Planter

Banned

op grow a pair would ya? if you see her, tell her to get her ass into the kitchen on the plane and fetch you a canada dry and make you a sammich. when she goes postal on you, tackle her, subdue her and then tell authorities she said she was gonna blow the plane up. you'll never see or hear from her again, and neither will the rest of the world. problem solved. you gotta put your thinkin' cap on son.

Users who are viewing this thread