PSR k-member information needed!

mobilman

Established Member
Long story short... I’m working on fixing my 03 Mach 1. I just purchased the car out of Louisiana, and the steering/suspension is messed up. I had the car looked at by a normal run of the mill shop and was told that basically all of the bushing are bad. The current front suspension setup is: PSR tubular k-member system, Maximum Motorsports (MM) front coil over suspension (adjustable), Steeda heavy duty front sway bar, and a Steeda bump steer kit. I was told I can look for replacement bushings of the same size or have a shop make some. BUT I still haven't been able to find the correct measurements for replacement bushings because PSR is now out of business :cuss: so I was wondering if anyone on here might? Or maybe some contact information to Dan from PSR? Hopefully you all can help...If you can’t help me, sorry I wasted your time reading that haha. But can you also refer me to someone that might be able to?

Thank you for your time.
Justin

~~you can read the whole story here: http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=123327

Last edited:

mobilman

Established Member
Looks like I have finally found the correct bushings for the control arms. And also go the car on a lift to find everything else that is going to be needed to get fixed. It also needs rack bushings and some new ball joints, but that's nothing major.

mobilman

Established Member
So if you saw any of my other previous threads you know I have a PSR k-member with bad bushings... BUT they are now out of business. After searching high and low I found a guy that gave me a part number for the control arm bushings. I got them yesterday.... but they look small. I would think that you have two bushing that when inserted would meet in the middle... Like this

DSC00152-1.jpg

But If I were to install them now... it would look like this:

DSC00152.jpg

Is this right???

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
No idea about the bushings.

No surprise PSR went out of business, Dan was a tool on the forums and pissed a bunch of people off but anyway the only person online that would have half a clue of contact information would be Mach1marauder if you're on any other forums that haven't banned him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread