PSI Speed Solutions saved my ass

mikesyellocobra

Established Member
Well, I went home (PA) on leave from the USMC (AZ). The drive wasn't bad at all, averaged about 25mpg on a 17 year old, 140k mile car, so I wasn't too upset. Day after I get home, I go to throw a JLT CAI and Bama tune on. Well the PATS tripped for a still unknown reason, and the motor hydrolocked. I was able to get a 96 motor with 44k along with the CCRM and ECM for 1800, and found Frank at PSI Speed Solutions in Palmerton. He was able to get everything swapped out and car tuned and ready to head back to AZ in 3 days. I would recommend him to anyone!

She put down 270/250 on a conservative 91 octane tune with the CAI, O/R h and magnapacks, and IMRCS deletes, anyone have any input on the numbers?

jmsa540

Established Member
Hm.. The torque seems pretty low. It might be low because of your IMRC deletes. Do you have 93 in your area? Was it a dyno jet/or mustang dyno? I would love to see more pics of your car, yellow sn95's are dope.

mikesyellocobra

Established Member
We don't actually have 93 in my area. To be honest, I discovered that right around Illinois/Missouri area there isn't much 93 on the way west.

Yeah I was hoping for a bit more torque, but I was guessing it's just cause it's more conservative aimed at reliable and economical as opposed to squeezing out every last bit of power. When I move back I may have it retuned, especially cause I want cams at that time.

Thanks! I really have to work on getting more pictures

Users who are viewing this thread