PSE Eaton S-Port for 03 Cobra?

cobra2vette

Established Member
Has anyone heard of PSE superchargers. I guess they have this port called an S-port and their main guy says its the only real and right way to port the blower. He said that apten's and steggy's triangle and oval ports dont work at all and that he always has steggy and apten blowers being sent to him because the bearings inside the blower wear out. Idk, what do you guys think of this? They also claim power gains of 50-75hp at the flywheel from an s-ported blower alone!! When I was talking to the guy on the phone he knows what hes talking about...im thinking of considering doing it. It costs $550 to get it ported.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Steggy will guarantee their blowers to make more power than any others on the market, plain and simple. There is ALOT more involved to porting supercharging that the size of the shape on the bottom. I would assume they know that.

50-75 flywheel HP isnt enough to go with PSE over steggy which ive seen blowers make alot of crazy power. Average is on or about the 500 mark, and some as high as mine which is in the 550 area. I made over 70whp over my stock unported blower with my steggy....That is close to 70whp, not flywheel HP like PSE is claiming...

If he is saying steggy blowers are crack....he has already lost alot of business. Ask who is the supplier of the quickest and fastest Ported Eaton cars in the land.....STEGGY

Greg@RET

Established Member
Until You see something that is proven I would stick to what IS working. Here is what the Steig. port did to my 1/8 mi. et's...

Stock blower 2.76pulley 7.0 et
Steig port 2.76 pulley 6.83 et
Steig port 2.93 and 6lb lower 6.79 et

cobra2vette

Established Member
Well I think I am going to try the S-port. Ed knows what he is talking about over at PSE. I will keep keep you guys posted to tell you how it works out.
thanks for the input though.

2k1cobra

Established Member
cobra2vette said:
Well I think I am going to try the S-port. Ed knows what he is talking about over at PSE. I will keep keep you guys posted to tell you how it works out.
thanks for the input though.
How can you say he knows what hes taling about when theres no proof this "S" port actually shows any gains. Sorry but this guy sounds like a :loser: already
since hes bashing the most reputable ported blower company.

Last edited:

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
I got this quote from their website. I couldn't believe this....

"PSE no longer rebuilds or installs centrifugal superchargers due to the continuous poor reliability and high failure rate and only recommends the use of "ROOTS" or "TWIN SCREW" type superchargers."

WTF!? Yeah, 'cause Vortec's and such don't power some of the fastest race cars and street cars in the world, reliably.... Morons. :bash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread