PS'd some True Forged wheels

skidad62

Established Member
I LOVE the Chicanes on 04Sleeper's ride so I decided to PS them onto mine to get an idea...

Current
Aug2007editedbw030.jpg

PS Chicanes
TrueForged-SkiDad62.jpg

Current
SkiDad62June2009v2.jpg

PS Chicanes
TrueForged2SkiDad62.jpg

I dunno - while I loved them on 04Sleepers color... they're not really grabbing me on my black vert.

Whatcha think?

quad

Established Member
I'm with you, not feeling it as much as with 04sleepers'.

You should photoshop ccw classics with black anodized center. That would go nicely with your color. Would like to see the results. Also cheaper than TF's I think.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I really dont care for these wheels at all. Chicanes just dont look good to me. I like your car with the bullitts. Why does one picture show your car with a stock GT hood and front bumper but the next one has Cobra parts? I think you should do 03/04 cobra side skirts with the GT bumper and a mach 1 chin spoiler. that just looks badass on the GTs.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member

You should photoshop ccw classics with black anodized center. That would go nicely with your color. Would like to see the results. Also cheaper than TF's I think.

they cost about the same. Classics FTW:rockon:!

skidad62

Established Member
I really dont care for these wheels at all. Chicanes just dont look good to me. I like your car with the bullitts. Why does one picture show your car with a stock GT hood and front bumper but the next one has Cobra parts? I think you should do 03/04 cobra side skirts with the GT bumper and a mach 1 chin spoiler. that just looks badass on the GTs.

Good eye! The side pics were before I added my 04 Cobra hood and front bumper (and True Forged vents).

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Chicanes look fantastic at an angle, but the CCW's looks better from more angles, especially looking straight on.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member

I'm not feeling them on 04sleeper's car either. Don't do it, there's way nicer wheels out there in that $$ range

Epikmach

Established Member
CCW classics FTW. Im not a fan of the side profile shots of cars with the chicanes at all...

This is off topic, & its just a suggestion, but I think your car would look much cleaner if you deleted the door ding strip.

skidad62

Established Member
CCW classics FTW. Im not a fan of the side profile shots of cars with the chicanes at all...

This is off topic, & its just a suggestion, but I think your car would look much cleaner if you deleted the door ding strip.

I agree. Haven't gone there yet as it's my daily driver for April - October and the parking lot at work can be tight.

You're right on the Chicane angle view does look better to me than the side profile shots.

canibus

Established Member
you also gotta take into account how clean 04 sleepers car is. Not to mention the great photo's he takes. The chicanes are a beautiful design.

Users who are viewing this thread