PSA PA-15?

SHOdown220

Established Member
Not only scarce, but everyone is limiting purchases. Academy had a 5 unit limit when I was there yesterday. So, I got a 100 round box of 9mm and four 20 round boxes of 5 56 in brass (only found steel case at first, but found these a little later).

I've got some green tips arriving from PSA today.

Hopefully limiting the amount you can purchase will keep us from the last ammo craze where it took a long time for inventory and prices to recover. Hoping once this virus blows over no one is going to buy ammo so it will be readily available again. Seemed like last time they did a limit on what you could by it was only after everything was picked clean and they were getting small quantities shipped in.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Hopefully limiting the amount you can purchase will keep us from the last ammo craze where it took a long time for inventory and prices to recover. Hoping once this virus blows over no one is going to buy ammo so it will be readily available again. Seemed like last time they did a limit on what you could by it was only after everything was picked clean and they were getting small quantities shipped in.
Trust me, it's already picked clean. The shelves were empty of almost every caliber.

Fortunately, I have a close friend who has about 12000 rounds who said he'll let me buy a thousand from him so I can go play at the range.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Trust me, it's already picked clean. The shelves were empty of almost every caliber.

Fortunately, I have a close friend who has about 12000 rounds who said he'll let me buy a thousand from him so I can go play at the range.

What range are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread