PSA for the other Roush SC owners

Dcrypter

Established Member
Just wanted to let anyone else who might have the Roush blower know that there is a TSB issued by Roush just yesterday(4/22) for the tune.

I have been having problems with my car going into limp mode for no apparent reason and I've also had the wrench light come on. It's probably gone into limp mode 6-7 times now and I've seen the wrench light twice so far. Whenever the wrench light would come on the car would sputter and try and stall until I pressed the gas pedal and then it acted normally. In both situations turning the car off for a few minutes is all it takes to correct the problem(until next time).

I had called Roush a little over a month ago and reported the problem to them and at the time they said I was the only one having issues and to check the TB and wiring along with any codes. I started looking around town for a local dealer to pull codes and check it out and apparently the Roush certified dealerships can't work on the Roush supercharger kit so I wasted a week trying to do things locally and then finally just called Brenspeed and they sent me a TB to try out. I swapped the TB the other day and it didn't solve the problem so I called Brenspeed back and thats when I found out about the TSB. According the George it sounds like it is for the issue that I have been having so hopefully I'll be able to stop by the shop next week while I'm in Dallas for business and get it all fixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread