PS3/ 360 dilemma

DeezNeez

Established Member
Ok I bought a 360 back in 05/06? Played it for a while then bought a PS3! After having to send in the 360 3 different times for the RROD problem, I finally gave up on it and gave it to the kids for them to play. I have had no issues with the PS3 but still have a bunch of friends who play the 360. My question is should I stay with the 3 or get another 360 for me and use both? :shrug:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Your going to get 2 firm sides to this argument. I got my 360 because my other friends had it and sometimes when I get on I find myself talking more to my friends on there than playing games. Surprisingly i've only had the piece that picks up disc fall off and Microsoft replaced it under warranty in under 2 weeks.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
ps3vs360.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Gaming PC.

It does more than just play games, and you can get them for free. More than pays for itself over a console once you get around 8-10 games. Still has the best online gaming experience, most of all still free. Plus you can do more with it thatn just play games.....why spend $400-600 for a lame low end pc and another $400-500 for a console when you can spend equal and do both from the same seat.........

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Notice how much of a winner that Outlaw99 is? That should pretty much settle it.

DeezNeez

Established Member
If you have the money, get both! Each has it's upsides.

I have both.. But like I said once I had to repeatedly send the Xbox in, I gave up on it and put it upstairs for the boys to use. The only problem I would have in buying another and utilizing both is what to do about games? buy 2 maddens? 2 COD4 mw2's?
I love my PS3 but I also loved the online setup that Xbox offered... I just dont want the hassle that is associated with XBOX. Im torn....:??:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
How does this thread exist without OutLaw99's approval? :lol1:

thank you sir, my approval has been given. carry on.

even tho i give the xboxers hell....its really a good game console. online gaming is better and more stable than sony....but, sony kills it with the home entertainment options.

i have had both. i never got a compliment with my xbox sitting on my entertainment center...

you all may carry on now. proceed.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Both systems must be doing something correctly if they are still on the shelves years after release. Unfortunately I can't find anything exclusive to the ps3 which would make me want to spend $400 on another system.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
If you want to play useless games like Ping Pong 3D just get the Xbox

if you want more hardcore gaming that is aimed for a mature audience get the PS3

Users who are viewing this thread