Proud new owner

bigdaddyregier

Established Member
Traded my challenger yesterday for a loaded GT500. Super pumped about it. Got it in Tulsa OK at Joe Cooper Ford. Mario, my salesman, was awesome really knows his stuff. I read the newbie thread let me know if there is anything else I need to know.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
You have to host the photo some where like photo bucket or such and then imbed the url on a post in here. And congratulation's!!

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
You need to go to the Mid America Shelby Meet in June in Tulsa. That is a great event and you will meet other enthusiasts.

Tom

evil eye

Established Member
Congrats! Enjoy the power, respect the car and be safe out there, especially as the temperatures drop! She's a beast. :)

conceptmachine

Established Member
I absolutely love my GT500. Liked my challenger SRT 2011 ...love the GT500... Its a keeper.
Enjoy...and be carefull, those tires are hockey pucks in the cool weather!!!

bigdaddyregier

Established Member
20131108_161545_zps75a3e816.jpg.html

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Traded my challenger yesterday for a loaded GT500. Super pumped about it. Got it in Tulsa OK at Joe Cooper Ford. Mario, my salesman, was awesome really knows his stuff. I read the newbie thread let me know if there is anything else I need to know.

Great trade! Congrats on the new purchase! You'll love it. If there's anything we can help you with please let us know!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread