Prototype Carbon Fiber 03 Lip and CF Wing Teasers - Opinions Wanted!

stang2supra

Established Member
Thanks for the reponses guys! I'll be sure to relay the message.

As for the instragram comment, lol. Sorry, not much I can do about it at this point as my car is still at their shop. I think they have a habit of posting up black&white teaser pictures as so not to show all the lines. When they're complete and I get my car back, I'll be sure to take some better pictures.

:dancenana:

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
Can't make out much on the pic with the lip

The wing looks cool, from the pic above,I think it would look better cut down 1"

We need More pics ! It's cool that they want a actual stang bangers Opinon and not some ricer double stack wing universal crap lol

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
The wing would probably look cleaner if they could blend it into the decklid more like the 03/04 spoiler rather than simply sitting on top of the decklid.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
id be interested in more pics and info on the chin spoliler. ive been wanting one for a whil and have almost pulled the trigger on the mach1 lip a few times but have always bcaked out cause everyone says that the fitment is shitty.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
oh and maybe you shoukld make this a poll... just a thought

I would vote lip but not spoiler. it looks like ass and I think the factory terminator rear spoiler is perfection

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
oh and maybe you shoukld make this a poll... just a thought

I would vote lip but not spoiler. it looks like ass and I think the factory terminator rear spoiler is perfection

+1 the more I look at it the more it looks like poop. Make the spoiler more like the cobra wing, but shorter than a saleen wing and if the lines are right they'll sell like hot cakes.

gat0r

Established Member
+1 the more I look at it the more it looks like poop. Make the spoiler more like the cobra wing, but shorter than a saleen wing and if the lines are right they'll sell like hot cakes.

^ this

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
The wing looks almost T1-ish (from the 94-98 body). I think if they cleaned up the lines a bit it would be a big seller.

95riosnake

Established Member
Personally, I wish someone would make a tasteful lip for the 94-98 cobra bumper, the ABCxclusive and Boss ones don't fit that description IMO. I can't even remember the last time I saw new body parts developed for 94-98 (except ebay-type garbage).

Users who are viewing this thread