Props to Vette Eater

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Just wanted to send this out in Thanks to him, I bought a ported blower from him a while back and UPS bent the damn shaft. Well I called Eric and he diligently worked this issue with UPS and got me a refund. He is a really down to earth guy and honest as well, I will buy from him again. Thanks again Eric, I will be sending you some money in the future I am sure!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Sweet. I have had better 'customer service' from my fellow L owners than from ANYONE else bar none. That includes all the paintball guys, RC guys, and Stang guys I have dealt with in the past!

I mean I have had people say "aw just take the part and pay me when you can", "lets go ahead and trade parts" (even though the person didnt know if I was an honest man), and a guy who sent me parts across the country just guessing that Id send em back.

I only hope I can carry on the tradition for some of you. :)

Vette Eater

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Randy...It really sucks that it took SOOOO long but when you have BOG COMPANY dealing with little individual, they tend to take advantage of you...Until a member of the legal community sends a nasty little letter...Then things get taken care of and it sucks that it takes that to get the job done...I'm gald all is good and thanks again.

Eric

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Wow. Just plain Wow. I know how UPS is and the effort that must have been envolved is unreal. Vette Eater is the man!!

Vette Eater

Established Member
You just don't know the BULLSH!T I had to go through to get the claim to go through. It's is a done deal none the less and I'm glad it is over

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Vette Eater said:
You just don't know the BULLSH!T I had to go through to get the claim to go through. It's is a done deal none the less and I'm glad it is over

You got that right!!! I am glad too My wife is so much happier these days!! Again Thanks Eric You went "Above and Beyond" for me.

Users who are viewing this thread