PROPS to SCT

watman02

Established Member
I felt I needed to come on the fourm and say somthing about my experience with SCT.
recently i got a computer virus and it crashed my laptop that i use for tuning and data logging and device updater and so on. ofcorse the dumb @ss i am i never backed up any of my tune files or data logs:burn:
So i have my latest tune in the car and on the X3 and that is it. I really didnt want to start over from scracth so i emailed Aldo at SCT and about gettting links to redownload all the lost SCT softwear i would need and ended up calling and speaking to Wyatt on the phone on July 2 with like 30min left till they closed, he stuck around and helped me with downloading all the files from my X3 and sending them to him so they could see if they could retrive my tune....so at like 8 am on wed morning July 3rd i get an email with 3 tunes on it and it stated these were the only 3 they could get from it, and good luck.
low and behold its there :beer: I really cant say enough about those guys they saved me lots of time(mostly MTF tuning time) to get me back to where I was.
Just thought i would share

Users who are viewing this thread