Props to QMP!!!

rmoreau

Established Member
Hi all,

I just want to give some credit where its due.

I bought the 3" QMP manifold back exhaust last winter during the second GP. It arrived the last week of '02. I had it installed the next day :coolman: Very cool system! I used the cats and cross-over that came with the system.

2 weeks ago I developed the rattle (busted weld in one of the mufflers I think?).

I finally got around to contacting QMP on the 21st of this month to see if I was still covered under any warranty for this.

They said yes, and PROMPTLY shipped me 2 new mufflers!! on my doorstep today! Thats just 7 days from call to satisfaction :beer:

Thank you Rob, and may all your endeavors be successfull!!

R

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Yea he is very easy to work with. Did you replace with the new chambered or the extreme straight through? I broke 2 sets of the chambered and ended up requesting the extremes.

rmoreau

Established Member
These are the Extreme Straight-thrus.

Im not sure which mine had, I assume it must have been the chambered's.

How do the Extremes compare?

R

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
If you broke the baffles it had to be the chambered. The straight through have a slightly different sound, but flow much better. They are actually quieter then the chambered if you are running cats my wife noticed the difference in the house when I came home after installing them. Without cats they can possibly kill people they are so loud. :lol: The only problem you might notice is a loss of torque at low RPMs unless you are pullied. They are sufficient that I have run 12.8@111 with only them and a densecharger.

Users who are viewing this thread