ProMotion T56 700hp 26 Spline Input Shaft - Brand New

Stock Motor

Established Member
I have a brand new ProMotion T56, 700hp version, 26 spline input shaft, still in the Pro Motion wrapper. Comes complete with ProMotion receipt, warranty paperwork, and what was done to the trans. This trans was ordered for a customer but he decided to go with a built 4R70W instead. ProMotion gets $2490 + freight ($150-200), I am selling this for $2200 shipped.

t56-1.jpg

t56-2.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'd like it but your feedback makes me nervous.

Stock Motor

Established Member
I'd like it but your feedback makes me nervous.

If you search my threads with Lockdown, you'll see his trader feedback was retaliatory for the one I left him. I could not have scammed him, because I was the buyer, and I was the one was scammed (years ago). My phone number is 949-235-6019, anyone has any questions feel free to call or text, or email me at [email protected] (also my verified Paypal email).

I can't actually include shipping to Canada in the price, we would have to figure out what UPS Ground would be to Canada for a 150lb box, then I would subtract from that amount what it would cost me to ship since I am including shipping to Continental US in the price.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Does this include the bellhousing?

Stock Motor

Established Member
This does not include the bellhousing, or any other parts, only the transmission itself.

Stock Motor

Established Member
Guys, I've had a tremendous number of pm's and texts about this trans, I've received a deposit from the first pm'er who put dibs pending a talk with Walt at Pro Motion to verify legitness of the trans. Thank you for all the interest.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn, let me know if it falls through.

Users who are viewing this thread