Promoted to AF E-5 (SSgt)!

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
Yeah I know it's lame but I finally put on Air Force E-5 (SSgt) next month. I've been waiting for a yr so it's about damn time! Anticipation was bugging me more than anything and a nice little $$$ raise doesn't hurt especially with the money sucking vehicles I own. Finally made the tier jump from Airman to Sergeant so that will be a welcome sound most of the time. :loser:

Still haven't gone to ALS cause of how Langley AFB is and me PCS'ing but it will be nice to go to Schriever AFB, CO will it on. Sure I'm at the bottom of the Sergeant shit hill but at least I'm not at the top of Airman shit hill.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
congrats man!! we've had a few E-4's go to ALS at Travis AFB.. They usually take like 3-4 of the CG's E-4's per class. it seems like an awesome program!! i didn't go because I got advanced to soon, but congrats :thumbsup:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats:rockon: ALS was cake, and was fun to meet other people around base. Now I just need to pass this year PDG only FTW or maybe FTL:shrug:

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
Congrats:rockon: ALS was cake, and was fun to meet other people around base. Now I just need to pass this year PDG only FTW or maybe FTL:shrug:

yeah I wish I was testing during a PDG only yr that way I could just focus on one thing. I would still take a punch to the taint over reading a chapter in that book though.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
yeah I wish I was testing during a PDG only yr that way I could just focus on one thing. I would still take a punch to the taint over reading a chapter in that book though.

LOL, only bad thing is the cut off scores might go up since everyone is focusing on only one thing. I was about 10 points over the average when I made it the first ime so hopefully I can do that again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread