Proline Built Teksid '04 Cobra Motor w/ accessories

sayno2rice

Established Member
Up for grabs is the motor out of my Termi-fox project. instead of naming everything done to it motor wise I'm going to post a scanned copy of my proline build sheet. The motor is pretty much new... Like most of the other stuff i have for sale this literally has 2-3 hrs of idle time just sitting in my garage and <20 miles of drive time... This motor has not seen anything over 2500 rpm as i never had the chance to get it tuned... As i got the car to the point of being drivable my wife and i ran into some financial problems and tried our best to not make it to the point of having to sell the car but unfortunately we are now unable to avoid it... Since the car was not 100% complete and untuned i figured i would make more money from parting it out then trying to sell it semi-complete...
Everything that comes with the motor that are not on the Proline Build sheet are as follows (EVERYTHING has the same mileage as the motor):
-'03 cobra A/C compressor
-'03 cobra alternator
-'03 cobra power steering pump
-(2) metco 100mm idlers (3) 90mm pulleys & adjustable idler plate
-Innovators West std 6 rib damper with metco adapter
-New ’03 Cobra Heads Assembled with New stock cams (new version with better coolant passages to the rear cylinders)
-LFP Gen 2 cooling mod w/ upgraded fittings & stainless hose
-Sean Hyland high output water pump
-’03 Cobra Valve Covers powder coated wrinkle black
-“Powered by Ford” coil covers
-Block was jet cleaned
-Timing cover was powder coated

The Crank and Rods they used in the motor were NEW as well when installed...

There may be some things I'm missing... if you have any questions feel free to ask...

6k FIRM...

MustangReceipt2.jpg

MustangReceipt3.jpg

MustangReceipt1.jpg

MustangReceipt4.jpg

MustangReceipt.jpg

12f9f2e3.jpg

th_1b72bbc9.jpg

Last edited:

sayno2rice

Established Member
Price reduces... Motivated seller but refuse to lose my ass more than I already am so
I don't care to hear any rediculously low offers

Users who are viewing this thread