(Project99) Lets get a post with all two-tone, custom paint job Ls

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
DXBLIGHTNINGBOY and I have a project truck, the 99 Lightning that we frequently post about.

Anyway, its in the body shop right now getting prepped for a full paintjob. Probably going to be a two tone..

We are thinking about a black ontop, with a DSG stripe similar to whats on the HD, then black cherry on the bottom. Also, my Foose Nitrous Black wheels are going on the truck.

So just for ideas sake, lets get a post of Ls with two tones... I'm trying to find pics of (gary's truck?) JL's competion.. silver and red tone if I remember correctly?

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I cant think of any off hand other than the guy who did the HD scheme on an L...god i love that silver so much!

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Hokay, it's a Harley and the colour scheme is upside down on what you said but check this out.

121.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I had planned on doing a 2tone scheme for my truck for the longest time, but the go-fast parts have put that on the back burner. Your idea sounds nice though!

cthunder

Established Member
My boss at my shop has a two tone SN95 cobra which is the DSG and Rio red... it looks pretty hot. below is rio red and above is DSG. He has billet unfinished wheels on that would look absolutely sick if it were black.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Khalid do you have Myspace? There is a marron colored L in one of my videos on there that I ran away from on the highway. It looked pretty good. In fact thinking outloud here, let me photochop a pic for you and see what you think. Be back in a bit... FFS

FordFanStan

Established Member
EDITED: had to try to do a better job than the last time. I figured a new way I can manipulate the badass photochops from gearx. What do you think of these Khalid?

2004LRphotochop02.jpg

wallpaper10_red_1600photochop02.jpg

FFS

Last edited:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:thumbsup: All posted pics. above "Bad Azz".............

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Stan....what about the hood in the first pic.of the L....does anybody make it???

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Stan, those pics look purely badass!!! Thank you!

What about the DSG stripe to seperate the two colors?? Or should we just go with a red pinstripe? something not so noticeable?

Users who are viewing this thread