Project Notch

fastgt110

Established Member
Just wanted to share with you guys the amazing deal i got. I have been modding my 03 cobra for awhile now and had a change of heart wanting to keep it nice in semistock form so i started to look for a new project car. I came across this amazing deal today and had to buy it. Its an 88 notchback 5.0 5 speed completely stock, no accidents on record, and 1 owner! The guy even had his original recepit when he bought the car which i thought was pretty amazing. The best part of this whole deal is that i only paid 400$ for it and it runs! As far as plans go for the car... I already have my cage and subframes on order for my first mod :rockon: Let me know what you guys think :beer:

88Mustang002.jpg

88Mustang006.jpg

88Mustang004.jpg

88Mustang005.jpg

88Mustang009.jpg

88Mustang007.jpg

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
Just wanted to share with you guys the amazing deal i got. I have been modding my 03 cobra for awhile now and had a change of heart wanting to keep it nice in semistock form so i started to look for a new project car. I came across this amazing deal today and had to buy it. Its an 88 notchback 5.0 5 speed completely stock, no accidents on record, and 1 owner! The guy even had his original recepit when he bought the car which i thought was pretty amazing. The best part of this whole deal is that i only paid 400$ for it and it runs! As far as plans go for the car... I already have my cage and subframes on order for my first mod :rockon: Let me know what you guys think :beer:

88Mustang002.jpg

88Mustang006.jpg

88Mustang004.jpg

88Mustang005.jpg

88Mustang009.jpg

88Mustang007.jpg

WTF I wish I could find a deal like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread