Project murdered out : Complete

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Hey man if you like it great. That paint job never did anything for me. i liked the way you had your truck before. When some body does that to there car always reminds me of a prep job before they put the real paint on, great job on the paint just not my thing.

+2 , looks like its ready to get painted or just came out of a body shop. The paint job im sure costed a pretty penny but just doesnt stand out , looks more like a rattlecan spray over. Eitherway, I say lose the sidesteps and that tan interior its not murdered out with tan interior.

My94GT

Established Member
ill be the odd ball here and say i like it better with teh side steps. just tint the tail light lenses and same with the head lights

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
pin stripe on wheels is coming and tinted heads eventually. i have spent a shit load lately and mustang week is next week. agghhhhhhhh $$$$$$$$$$$$$. it's gonna have to wait.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
yep got some skinny radials coming for rear this afternoon 2953518 goodyear f1 supercars. there not a drag radial. i hate that iam pulling the 335's off but oh well. putting wipers back on and driving down. **** it i wouldnt be able to stand it. might raise it up some too for the trip down. however iam gonna dump that bitch uppon arrival!!!. gonna cover front end in blue masking tape too. LOL iam a little obsessive i know.

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
yep got some skinny radials coming for rear this afternoon 2953518 goodyear f1 supercars. there not a drag radial. i hate that iam pulling the 335's off but oh well. putting wipers back on and driving down. **** it i wouldnt be able to stand it. might raise it up some too for the trip down. however iam gonna dump that bitch uppon arrival!!!. gonna cover front end in blue masking tape too. LOL iam a little obsessive i know.

so let me get this strait what your saying

putting narrower tires on in the rear? why?

and the wipers are off the car?? why??

i take it that you dont want to drive to stang week while its lowered and blue tape on the bumper to save it from scratches???
:shrug:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Needs a stripe on the wheels to break up all that black

Users who are viewing this thread