Project Lightning Dyno Pull

Snakey03

Established Member
Woohoo, I took my customers 02 Lightning to Stiegemeiers today! I don't have a dyno yet. It made almost 540RWHP and 600RWTQ SAE!!! the tune still needs alittle work, it's a bit rich. Hey Moderator below it says i can't add attachments???can i email this to someone and they can add it to this post???There is a pic on stlmustangs in the pic and video section...thanks.....Greg Moreland

03Steve

Established Member
untitled-1.jpg

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
whats the mods? It looks to me that you ran out of injector at the end with the rich then straight to lean.

Snakey03

Established Member
yes its fully built, forged crank, manley h-beams and pistons .020 over, cobra oil pump and pickup, comp cams stage 2, +1mm ferra valves, kooks Lts, Bassani off-road x and cat-back, Kenne belle 2.3, 60lbs injectors, twin 255 fuel pumps, sheet-metal plenumn, accufab throttlebody, sct BA 2400 Mass air, 9" crank pulley 3" upper. its pulleyed for 18lbs, but we're only seeing 15 with it breathing better.
And yes i'm building L's and Cobras in my shop. I'm just getting a shop started, i'm working on getting my own dyno and sct software setup. I'm doing anything performance oriented i can get.

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
Snakey03 said:
yes its fully built, forged crank, manley h-beams and pistons .020 over, cobra oil pump and pickup, comp cams stage 2, +1mm ferra valves, kooks Lts, Bassani off-road x and cat-back, Kenne belle 2.3, 60lbs injectors, twin 255 fuel pumps, sheet-metal plenumn, accufab throttlebody, sct BA 2400 Mass air, 9" crank pulley 3" upper. its pulleyed for 18lbs, but we're only seeing 15 with it breathing better.
And yes i'm building L's and Cobras in my shop. I'm just getting a shop started, i'm working on getting my own dyno and sct software setup. I'm doing anything performance oriented i can get.

You've got another SVT vehicle build coming shortly as well :coolman:

Nice to put a face with the name last night. Your customer ran pretty decent for such a rich tune :rockon: ...and you can DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR COBRA!!! :bowdown:

I should have some time later next week to get more pieces unbolted, to finally get the stock engine out. Need to pull it in order to get the flywheel to the machine shop for full balancing.

I'd like to be able to spin this rebuild to 5800 w/o issues. I know McClain's will be able to balance it perfectly!

Snakey03

Established Member
MaxPower said:
You've got another SVT vehicle build coming shortly as well :coolman:

Nice to put a face with the name last night. Your customer ran pretty decent for such a rich tune :rockon: ...and you can DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR COBRA!!! :bowdown:

thanks, i had a good run going on that first pass, but 4th didn't want to cooperate, i do occasionaly miss the 3 to 4 powershift, just happen to be on the best feeling pass yet. owell i rolled through the lights at 11.9sec @ 119mph !!! i made one more pass, the track was going away, car came out all sideways spinning . talk to you later.......Greg

Users who are viewing this thread