Project FOR SALE Sonic Blue Vert for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drusmith

Established Member
This kills me to sell my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Vert, but times are tough at work right now and I have no money to finish this car. I asking $22k because I know I can get that just parting it out: engine, trans and rolling chassis. The car has been through a lot and is so close to being complete. Follow Build Thread here! http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...onic-Blue-Vert

Here is a list of main components:
5.4L 09 Shelby GT 500 short block with my 03 Cobra heads. Heads are Stage 3 Port n Polish with Turbo Cams done by Livernoise, I have paperwork.
Auto 4R70W will support 1000hp at crank
Engine turns over but never started yet.
Borg Warner single turbo S475 Custom Kit
Godspeed IC, Precision Wastegate, Tial BOV
6 piston Wilwood front brakes
Sullivan lower intake with two custom made upper with Accufabe Oval TB
Built IRS, Full Tilt Boogie Toe-link bars, Full Bushings kit done with stage 2 Half Shafts
Kenny Brown Matrix Kit to stiffen frame
Pioneer Navigation with Bluetooth
Subs and two amps will go with it for working stereo. My plan was to replace with nive mids and highs to get some more weight out.
A bunch of extra parts will go with the car and can supply that list if someone has cash and is interested. Please do not ask me any questions unless you really want to buy this car. This is a very painful process for me as this is still is my dream car.
List of items to complete yet:
- fuel lines to Sullivan fuel rails
- new charge pipe with MAF needed if you choose not to purchase stand alone ECU. Car is setup for SD tune.
- install new MMR coolant crossover and small over flow tank
- complete battery in trunk install (have parts just need to finish)
- mount Power steering tank

all pictures can be found at: http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/drusmith/slideshow/2003%20Cobra
IMG_9976.jpg

IMG_9953.jpg

enginebay_zps14ec2c94.jpg

Last edited:

drusmith

Established Member
TTT with spelling errors fixed and standard English used. LOL I think I was in a hurry the first time I wrote all this. my Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread