Project Daisy

mr-mstng

Established Member
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/rides/rides.html

Codename Daisy

Tue, Jan. 6, 2004 9 p.m. and midnight ET/PT

The one and only Ford Motors — when they build a prototype show car, everyone in the auto industry wants to be a fly on the wall where the secret is blooming. Ford will give unprecedented views and information surrounding "The Next Big Thing." From the clay to the press release, we'll see the journey from concept to its inaugural run on a top-secret racetrack; a track where the few present have all been checked and cleared by top security. And airspace may also have to be cleared.

This installment of Rides will witness the creation of a car that could end up being the next Mustang, Thunderbird or beyond — a new and highly anticipated model that will leave the drawing board as it comes together before our eyes — eyes given never-before-allowed access into the start-to-finish timeline that will turn out this new model.

When it premieres on Jan. 4, 2003 at the world-famous Detroit Auto Show (at 3 p.m. ET), Rides will be there, knowing what is about to be unveiled. With the Rides team already sworn to secrecy (by written legal contract), only one thing can be said at this time: This car will revolutionize the auto industry — bet on it.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Soooo....they're sworn to secrecy, but yet they're gonna have it on a tv show? I don't get it. Boy I need to go home and get some zzzzzz's

mr-mstng

Established Member
Its going to be revealed on Sunday. The show is on Tuesday. I'll be waiting with the popcorn and beer.

Users who are viewing this thread