Project Automatic Weapon, 2005 SB Mustang Gt

86cobra03svo

Established Member
Project Automatic weapon, 5.0 Mustang and fast fords mustang project car, bought brand new by Ken Moss and handed the keys over to 5.0 mustang magazine.

2005 Sonic Blue Ford Mustang GT Deluxe, Cloth charcoal interior, w/ approx. 1500 miles
No options, no spoiler, set up for auto trans (currently has no transmission)

Mods include:

Front Suspension - AJE Racing K-Member,Adjustable A Arms, Radiator Support, Coilover Springs/Struts, and 79/93 Strange Pro Race Brakes

Rear Suspension - BMR Fabrication HD Boxed Subframe Connectors, Race Lower Control Arms, Control Arm Relocation Brackets, Upper Control Arm Mount, Race Upper Control Arm, Upper Panhard Rod Support, Adjustable Panhard Rod, Steeda Anti-Roll Bar and Rear Springs

Car would make an excellent project race car as exterior and interior are flawless or it could be put back to stock for less than the cost of a running one. Engine is out of the car, but comes with it.

Note: There is no transmission

Besides the tran the car needs,
Stock or aftermarket lower A arms, or a bump steer Kit This is what Anthony Jones told me.
Automatic trans, converter and driveshaft.
I have a trans located locally for $800 or $1000 with the driveshaft.
Motor put together and installed, Intake and front assesories are off the motor. Everything is there but the throttle body, so you will need to buy a throttle body.
Needs a H-pipe, have the stock manifolds and stock mufflers but no h-pipe.
I believe that is everything you are more than welcome to come by and put it on the lift to check it out.
I have the window sticker and orig title and some other stuff that I am forgetting.

$13,000 Please only serious offer, would be interested in a whipple or kenne belle supercharger for my 03 Cobra. I bought with the intention of finishing the project but now my wife is planning on going back to school full time this spring.

email me for pics [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread